220 m2 Constructed Space under Roof
STEKO® house designed by renowned Californian Firm O2 Architecture for the South American market. This design is available in different sizes and looks depending on location. All materials have been chosen with great care and keeping the healthy living lifestyle in mind. All walls and roof are STEKO® products. Construction time turnkey approx. 4-5 month. Price upon request.
02 Architecture from Palm Springs, California has an unwavering goal to discover the essence of – place drives a process – and has extensive experience with the utilization of unique building systems. With this experience a new venture with STEKO® Building Systems was formed. The prototype designs utilize timeless and emerging sustainable practice in an evolved modernist language.
Constructore TRES will ensure quality and understands the STEKO® building concept. They are a reputable company with offices in Montevideo and Punta del Este and have a successful track record for high-end building for many years.
- Panoramic double-glazed windows with insulated safety-glass (SCHUECO or similar)
- Interior walls in smooth drywall fully finished and painted
- Exposed STEKO® walls and ceilings in living room and bedrooms
- Centralized hot water supply
- Floors in imported porcelain tile (PORCELANATO) in living room and bedrooms
- SILESTONE countertops in kitchen and bathrooms
- Fully equipped open designer kitchen with double-door refrigerator (ARISTON), stainless steel 4 burner gas stove with oven (ARISTON), hood (ARISTON) and dishwasher (ARISTON)
- Faucets and bathroom accessories (HANSGROHE)
- Toilets (FERRUM Marina)
- Fully equipped independent laundry room with installed washer and dryer (ARISTON)
- Wood burning fireplace
- AC prepared